Log Cabin Restoration Volunteers Wanted!
If you can lend a hand restoring the original old log cabin school house and Post Office, let us know!
Fred Meyer Community Rewards Customer Re-enrollment began on June 1, 2016 and goes through June 30, 2016. Your supporters who have their Rewards Card linked to your organization will be notified about the re-enrollment process via an email that will easily allow them to choose to re-link their Rewards Card to your organization. Please note that all households that do not re-enroll during this period will be dropped on July 1. Your supporters may still re-link their Rewards Card online after the re-enrollment period by visiting www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
To help you notify your supporters who currently have their card linked to your organization, please use this customizable flyer that you can download by following this link.
Click here to edit text
Can You Help Us Out?
Here are some of the projects that still need to be done at the Sterling Community Center. Now that summer is here, you may have some extra time to volunteer here at the SC Center. We would greatly appreciate any help you can offer! Call the Sterling Community Center at 262-7224 if you can help. Thanks!
(Note: This is our complete "to do" list.) Always weather permitting.
TO DO LIST
- LED road sign needs checked out and programmed
- New push button facility access door knobs need programmed and installed
- Hockey rink equipment room water piping needs piped to outside of room
- Bollards around septic tank need pipe wrap welded to piling
- Locker room counter tops need front solid surface trim installed
- Locker room base molding needs completed
- FRP needs installed around kitchen steam table and a quartz shelf installed
- Woman’s bathroom stall panel needs changed out
- Banners need put up and some need moved in gym
- Post office roof, windows, skirting and painting
- School house crawl space vents & foundation waterproof fabric and metal need work
- School house gas piping needs tied to the new piping
- Wire fencing and piping needs installed around baseball field
- Baseball field playground area needs leveled out
- Pavilion needs moved and playground equipment installed
- Locker room thermostat needs moved
- Cracked windows need replaced
- Flashing on exterior doors readjusted & weather stripping adjusted
- Paint Upper Vent (green) on front of building